This is 1-6 of my fragmented self image.
The others are here:
I wanted to incorporate the idea that we are made up of a small portion of everyone we have met and been influenced by. For each photograph I have used a lesson, a body part, and a family member. Each body part corresponds directly to the lesson learned by the family member.
The handwritten text was inspired by photographers Jim Goldberg and Duane Michals.
- pythonism likes this
- somethingcatchyandcute reblogged this from hannahclarkphotography
- sofffieduhh likes this
- garpu likes this
- untorqua reblogged this from whaatnext
- linansr likes this
- bbsmah reblogged this from whaatnext
- whaatnext reblogged this from hannahclarkphotography and added:
- barefoothippienothipster reblogged this from hannahclarkphotography
- hannahclarkphotography posted this